Tuesday, May 24, 2005

...or are you just happy to see me?

Concerned that your lover might be having an illicit affair? Don't believe your daughter is at the library studying? Planning a baby and need to know when it's time to shag? Then you need Forget-me-not panties.

One hundred percent cotton using a space-age design, GPS and unique sensor technology your bird certainly won't forget you when you give her a pair or six of these.

Just see these testimonials:

When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack...Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not panties...My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock...My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.
-- David
My wife and I got married three years ago. Last winter I started suspecting her of cheating... It turns out, she was sleeping with her coworker!...I monitored her through the mapping software, pantyMap, for several weeks,and then I confronted her.
-- Tim
So order yours today. Lots of styles to choose from.

For true peace of mind.

No comments: