Monday, May 16, 2005

Byte Me update

Well 31 came back to us today with a supposedly better offer of the same shitty timeslot but a starting date in June (instead of July). Fortunately they're not talking to me directly otherwise I would have told them where they could stick it. The person that they are talking to advised me to wait and see what happens. So that's what we're doing: waiting and seeing. In other words: SNAFU.

Meanwhile we've almost finished the latest episode. We have a few short segments to shoot this weekend and then, once they're edited, we're done.

4 comments:

jessp said...

31 can pretty much be summed up with the three S's:
stalkers,
sexual harrassment,
and according to you: SNAFU.

Ahhh the stories I could tell of that place.

skribe said...

Let's have a coffee some time and we'll swap stories. BTW, shouldn't you be in bed sleeping off that migraine-thingey?

Anonymous said...

can someone give me a brief plot synopsis of 31 and byte me? i think it has to do with the blog meetup and tv?
tanks,
keet.

skribe said...

Go here