Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Keys and Pelican Cases

Today I get my hands on one of our brand new hot-doggetty high-def cameras. Woo-hoo.

Am somewhat less enthusiastic now since I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to work out which *keys* unlock the storeroom door (large key ring with many near-identical keys), then sat there in the dark going round the same key ring several times trying to find the key that unlocked the security cupboard, then lugged bloody heavy case across building to my editing suite, where I was then flummoxed by the clasps on the camera case.

I haven't got to the bit where I have to start plugging in cables, checking its settings, and then actually capture from it yet.

Am obviously too sleep-depped and too bloody-minded to go spend another half-hour looking for the manual.

This is going to be such a fun morning. Whee.

No comments: