Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sundowners

ToxicPurity and I popped into Fremantle to the FTI (Film and Television Institute) sundowner - end of year drinks thingymajig - last night. Yes, I should have mentioned it earlier. Blame it on the copious amount of soft drink that we drank. That Gest - sorry I mean Kirks - stuff really goes to my head.

Anyway, we caught up with lots of friends and made a few new ones and had a really good night - especially the bit where we nipped out to Madonnas, on South Terrace, and grabbed a bite or three to eat. I tried to catch some pics of the sundowner but unfortunately it was too dark - almost pitch black (film-makers tend to be very ugly people - at least the ones that stay behind the camera - so this is a good thing)- so my poor phone couldn't cope.

Meanwhile, over in Belmont at Access 31 there was another end-of-year party that by all reports was more like a wake. Lift your game 31! You're letting the side down.

No comments: