Saturday, June 11, 2005

Crashes and composting

Today feels like a really wasted day. I'm in the process of assembling the latest couple of episodes of Byte Me, balancing them and preparing to output them to tape and DVD. This involves me recording the "In this episode of Byte Me" voice-over that appears at the beginning of every episode. Unfortunately, all the microphones have been locked away and so I'm stuck. Instead, I've been looking for music on Soundclick and as a result my browser keeps crashing. I don't know why.

In between browser crashes and downloads I have at least managed to add bits and pieces to the script for a short film I hope to put into production within the next couple of months. The film is about schizophrenia and it's posing a real challenge. I'm not entirely sure how it ends yet, but the characters are so fascinating that I want to do right by them. The script should be finished before the end of June but if I can't get it quite right I'll let it compost a little longer so I don't disappoint them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man,
as a psychiatric nurse, i am really interested in this short film on schizophrenia. if you don't mind, i'd love some details.
cheers,
keet

skribe said...

If I have time I'll drop by the blogmeet tomorrow. We can discuss it then.

Anonymous said...

i am lame, i had a migraine and couldn't make it...
so yeah i suck. but i saw channel 31 today. watched a documentary on american confederation. woot! it wasn't actually that bad. i cried a little when the guy who wrote it died. i think it was jefferson.
anyway, drop me an email if you would about that film... cheers.