Tuesday, July 13, 2004

X2 DVD Review

Yeah, so I'm a little behind the times and it has taken me this long to get around to watching X-Men 2 so I'm going to keep this short and sweet because those that care probably have already seen it a gillion times.

The film:

It's good. Not great, but easily watchable and worth the price of a rental. I'm not a superhero film fan, but I've liked both the X-Men films. I especially like the characterisations - kudos to the writers, director and actors. I know the characterisations are good because I want to know what happens to each of them. I guess I'll just have to wait for X3.

Rating: 8 out of 10 supervillains

The DVD:

It's not bad. There is a bundle of additional features but there just isn't a lot that I'm dying to see. The director's & DP's commentary is adequate. I have no idea why they included the second commentary. All in all it's a rental not a buy.

No comments: